Wednesday 11 July 2007

A bit confused? I should say!

Well I dont know about you, but we're gettin a little bit fed up with the state of the weather. We wonder each day, is it going to be sandals or boots?, sun glasses or woolly hats? Poppy has given up and taken to wearing both because her mother invariably gets it wrong.
We are getting a little bit concerned that summertime as has been is not going to show itself this year. This would be just our luck as we have purchased tickets for 'The Big Chill' a three day music festival at Eastnor Castle at the beginning of August, a family orientated event that should cater for all our needs and wishes - BUT NOT IN THE RAIN! I'm not an experienced camper, not with children anyway, and my mind is rapidly switching from romantic notions of little brown berry children skipping around dressed in very little, and us lazing in the sunshine drinking wine listening to great music to grey skies, miserable children ,wellies and wet bin liners. I must say, I love our climate, I love the fact we have four seasons, but I definately think our summer has gone on holiday.

1 comment:

Posy said...

Hi Annie!
Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yours looks great and I will be back!
Warmest, J